Tobii 5 Eye Tracker
Regardless of which OS you will be using when you use your eye tracker, the initial setup requres that the eye tracker be connected to a Windows machine with internet access to complete the setup installation. After the initial setup, the eye tracker can be used on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Connect your new Tobii 5c eye tracker via USB to a Windows computer with an internet connection.
- Wndows should bring up the “Tobii Experience” configuration software automatically. This software should recognize your Tobii 5 hardware and prompt you to start a setup process. You don’t actually need to do this.
- If you are using Mac or Linux: Disconnect the tracker from the Windows machine and connect to your Mac or Linux machine.
- Start up Talon. It should recognize your new hardware.
- Enable eye tracking in the Talon menu.
- Run the calibration in Talon.
If you find the control mouse is not accurate enough, try the zoom mouse in the knausj repository.